Design Is In The Details.
Offered at$7,500,0000 Silica Road Quincy, WA 98848
Fully REZONED MASTER PLANNED RESORT. 809 acres halfway between Seattle and Spokane. Minutes to Cave B and Gorge Amphitheater. Access from I-90/Silica Rd. interchange at milepost 143. Schematic Master Plan allows up to 1500 residential units/18 hole championship golf course. Winery and vineyards/hotel-conference center/retail and equestrian. Surrounded by 3200 acres of Public Land (Frenchman Coulee recreation area) totaling 4000 acres - A MECCA for RECREATION and DEVELOPMENT!
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1255141
- Building Name: Frenchman Springs
- Community: George
- County: Grant County
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 35,240,040
- Lot Style: Open Space
- Property Subtype: Land
- Web ID: R2353J
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Improvements: Cable TV Available, Fenced-Partially
- Land/Topography: Cliffs, Level, Rolling
- View: Lake, Mountain(s)
- Water Source: Drilled Well, Lake, Private Well, Well Site Approved
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $4,371
- Taxes (Year): 2018